Home Sellers Marketing Plan
As your Metro Atlanta REALTOR, my #1 goal is to sell your Metro Atlanta home in a timely fashion for the maximum fair market value. This is accomplished by managing all aspects of your home sale so your transaction is handled efficiently, consistently and with you experiencing the least amount of stress possible. Here are our marketing priorities:
When marketing your Metro Atlanta home, expect our team to target the following groups:
~Keyana Lawson & Associates Real Estate Services, LLC 12 Point Marketing Plan~
- Price your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place "for sale" signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller's inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
- Distribute "just listed" notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home's Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
Still Thinking About Listing Your Metro Atlanta Home for Sale?
If so, a smart strategy is to determine just how much your home is worth. Let me send you a Home Evaluation, and guess what? It's absolutely FREE. When you request your Home Evaluation, we will insure your privacy is protected. We will never share, rent or sell your contact information. We promise!
* indicates required